Thursday, February 4, 2010

Now...update on me

SO...my sister decided to go with the location downtown that I suggested first for the baby shower. Go figure. Also, I'm getting tested for pre-e. 2 times, now, I have peed into a bowl and poured it into a collection thing for 12 hours. The first time they were "unable to get a good baseline reading." I do not know what this means, I only hope it will not be a repeat issue with this second attempt. I should know what the results of all the labwork are tomorrow or Monday at the latest and will update you guys then. Until then, I'm still suffering from dizzy spells, headaches, and spots. The swelling is getting a bit worse...the spots are definitely worse...and the dizzy spells are better. I don't know if this is because I'm used to them, or because my BP isn't spiking as high. I'm basically doing the same thing with this that I am with my job situation...taking it one day at a time.

Oh yeah...and in case that didn't make it into a previous post. I may not have a job after March...but I won't know until the end of March. Which sucks ass.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see this update since I haven't been able to catch up with you elsewhere. Please take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete