Saturday, December 5, 2009

Blah day

Dunno what's going on, but I have slept for 18 hours and am about ready for bed again...I slept from 3-9 last night...got up...did a few things...by 1pm was on the couch...napped until I forced myself up at 6:30...and am now ready for bed again. I don't know what the deal is, but I'm exhausted.

The holiday party for work was a blast...gambled for prizes (I won vintage clue)...buffet of amazing food...I had:
Blackened Halibut with mango salsa/chutney
Caesar salad (and no, I didn't ask what was in the damn dressing)
green beans
wild rice
prime rib (it was oh so rare and oh so good)
and pecan pie....
Oh yeah...and it was open bar so I got about 8 pints of water in me.

I then ditched DBF at the hotel room and went to my favorite bar which was nearby and saw a few people I haven't seen in forever...they're so excited about the baby...and a few who were not, but rather just happy to see me! It was such a good time...and a nice mini-vacation...the company picked up the tab on the hotel room, as well...just wish I would have had an easier time sleeping...stupid random noises, drunk students from the pedestrian mall, and strange bed...but I still enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment