Saturday, April 3, 2010

Babby soon...WHAT!?

Went to my doc on Friday, figured I'd hear the same thing about nothing much and see you next week...umm...no.

Went from nothing last week to 80% effaced and fingertip dilated this week. Doc thinks if things continue to progress at this pace, I won't be making it to my next appointment. Exciting...but abso-fucking-lutely terrifying. I don't have food ready, I don't have pads, I don't have film for the good camera, i don't have batteries for the digital, I am entering panic-mode...and even more afraid that I'm panicking for nothing and will pregnant for a few more weeks. but the BH are more consistent...about every 10 mins or so...which is another sign of impending labor...so maybe he's right. if he is...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment