Thursday, April 1, 2010

SERIOUSLY!?!

I'm 39 weeks pregnant. And my family can't figure out why I don't want to drive 3.5 hours for Easter (7 hours total). Ummm...HELLO!?! That's about all...

No sign of babby...just insane cravings for thai food. I'm going to try to make my two faves at home the next time. I love curry, but there's a beef basil dish that I finally found a recipe for (I think).

Oh...and my sister is not pregnant. I really feel bad for her, and it has made it a little more awkward for me. I don't know what to do or say. And I'm back to the guilt for being able to get pregnant...my mom tells me I need to reach out to her...and I can't avoid her. I know this...but HOW? How does a person who is accidentally miserably pregnant at this point connect with a person who can't get to that point, no matter what she does?

1 comment:

  1. Oh man. I'm craving Thai food too. :-(

    You can't really connect and forcing it doesn't help. It's not your fault and that won't alleviate the guilt. You can call her and tell her you love her and wish she was miserable too, but that's about it. You are in a sucky position and I'm sorry.

    Hope things are going well and that you'll be delivering soon!

    ReplyDelete