Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Doctor visit numero dos

So...went to my BF'ing group. Lil'G has only gained 4.5 oz. Not terrifying, but worrisome...especially given her previous weight gain. Nurse watched her during group and had suggested at the beginning of the group that I go to the doctor if she wasn't better by Friday. By the end of the group, she said "I wouldn't even wait that long". So I called the doctor on the way home and got an evening appt. Saw a different doctor than before, and she seconded the virus, but could see that I was iffy about this diagnosis...so we're scheduled to go back Monday. Until then, we're back on newborn schedule with Lil'G getting woken up and fed every two hours.

1 comment:

  1. I hope this virus gets out of her system soon, or you find out what she's allergic to..keep us updated :)

    ReplyDelete