Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sans prozac--still alive

Alright. Lil'G's stomach issues are starting to clear up...I think. she still has crazy poos, but they're the correct color, so I'm gonna go with a win on that one. She's still vomiting, though, and that worries me. I have learned a few things this week:

1. People are allergic to avocado and it appears that my child is one of them
2. My child (thank GAWD) is not sensitive to wheat gluten or eggs, so I can eat cookies again
3. She also is not sensitive to chocolate
4. I really really really really really really really really don't want to go back to work, but I must.
5. I can survive my depression without medication--I think

I learned that prozac may have a negative impact on nursing infants' growth. That's right. All this crap trying to get my baby to gain weight faster, and the meds that keep me sane are what is causing my crazy anxiety.

I stopped taking the prozac because I was a little sketchy with it anyway. I'm doing okay. Significantly more irritable than normal, but not super down. I hope it continues to be this way. I also hope that Lil'G starts to gain weight. It's started to worry me when people say "She's so tiny". I feel like she's not, but now I know where the perception lies.

She has an appt tomorrow. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for breaking 10 pounds. That will put her at 2 pounds in 2 months. Average. She was so close last week, I don't know how she can be anything BUT over. But we'll see.

I would right more, but my eyes are crossing. I need to put dinner away and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment