Monday, June 28, 2010

Thanks for letting me play, now can I be a mommy again?

I'm back at work. The only thing keeping me sane is my bbcb ladies, the fact that I'm only part time right now, and liking my job. I'm always balancing on the verge of a breakdown. I hate coming home to hear about this awesome new thing she did. I hate missing it. I don't want to be working. I want to be at home, cuddling and playing with and taking care of my baby. I miss her...I'm glad that PapaD is the one to be taking care of her, though. I just keep hoping that he will get a job that can allow me to stay home.

I lost my train of thought...all I know is it takes every ounce of willpower in my body to kiss her on the forehead and walk out that door every day.

1 comment:

  1. Stay strong! Its hard to leave our babies, glad to be able to help you through your day. I hear it gets better :)

    ReplyDelete